Contact

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Upcoming trend ideas

Helloo!

I haven't really been around any shops apart from Primark since Christmas so I haven't really got a clue whats out there at the moment, I really should try a bit of online looking soon but saying that I've got a faint idea of whats hot or what will be hot within the next few month. 

Ripped jeans
Yes they were hot over the winter but I've seen them in lighter demins and in white too so I'm guessing these will still be big for the summer for the days where its warm but not warm enough to get your bare legs out. Personally I love the look of them but sometimes I think people can go a bit overboard with the rips. 

Tassels
Now I'm not really a tassel girl because I'm scared that they will get caught on everything and rip but I watched Zoellas Primark haul and these were a main feature that carried throughout Zoes video so keep your eyes out for anything with tassel on! 

Culottes
These are like my worst nightmare! I literally couldn't thing of anything worse to wear however, I've seen these floating about on the Topshop website and I've seen a few celebrities wearing them so these will probably be a big thing this summer. Urgh. 

Delicately cut fabrics
I am all down for this trend! I love the look of the tops with lots of intricate detailing in them I feel like they are made for the wealthier person which is why I love wearing them I just feel like a million dollars! I feel like this trend is really for the summer months as there is a lot of holes going on and I cant really see myself wearing something like that during the winter months. 

Feathers
I can't really see these going past the festival season if I'm honest. I just feel that that's all they are good for. However, Fendi have given it a go though so..

Mesh
Last year I saw quite a few festival-goers on this trend and I absolutely love it! I think it just brings an edgier vibe towards an outfit. I've also seen people on instagram throwing it over bikinis but I wouldn't say its good if you want an all over tan!

I hope you liked this post and it gave you an idea of what to purchase for the upcoming months because I know I helped myself out!

Much love
Chloe xx

4 comments:

  1. Im not usually in with the new clothes trends but I've noticed ripped jeans and tassels are back. Im not so keen on Tassels I'm scared il get them stuck in a lift or something ! But I might treat myself to some ripped jeans :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should! Cant beat a pair of ripped jeans and in primark they are only like £13 at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally I love culottes chloe I have no idea what you are on about! Be prepared to see me wearing them in college! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should go for it gal! Get some cheeky shin on the go ;) xx

    ReplyDelete