Contact

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Missguided active

Helloo!

The launch of the Missguided active wear has finally come! I've been ranting and raving about it for weeks now I thought I'd have to do a post on it showing you what I'm loving from the range and what I ordered from it today.

                                              

                                       

                                       

                                              

                                       

I'm obsessed with the briefs and bra but I can't really see myself wearing it around a gym so I may just buy them for the sake of having nice underwear!

                                     










                                 













                                            

And these are what I managed to get my hands on today! As soon as I saw the 'run bitch' tee I had to get it, it just made me laugh and the cropped leggings I had to get because I wanted something plain that would go with anything and they do just the job! I will also be getting the sports bra that goes with it soon and hopefully a few more bits just to add to my collection, because I don't want to be seen wearing the same things all the time! When the sun starts coming out and I start doing my jogging I might do a review on the bits that I have so you guys can get an insight in what they are like.

Much love
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment