Contact

Thursday 18 December 2014

Avon hair mask

Helloo!

So as I promised this post is going to be another Avon review however this time its a hair product. I probably bought this about a year ago but i've only started using it in the last few months because I just never got round to doing it and now I wish I had started earlier!


Its called Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Mask. This is the first hair mask I have ever tried so I don't know how good others are however, I dont really need to try others now I have this! It works wonders. I use it once a week for about 10 minutes and It just gives me the feeling you know when you've just dyed your hair and you use the conditioner and it just makes all of the dead hairs go away and makes it feel soft, yeah thats what this mask does too. It also smells how I imagine a tropical islandto smell. Thats probably no help but yeah I dont know how to describe it. On the Avon website at the moment its £3.85 but they like changing their prices dont they so im sure it will be cheaper soon. Also its a part or a range which has shampoo, conditioner, heat infusion treatment, leave in spray and gloss treatment. Now ive tried the shampoo and condtioner and I would recommend them too plus they smell the same as the mask!

Buy it here. 

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? 

So now its the christmas holidays I might do a few posts within them weeks because I know I've been slacking again!

Much Love
Chloe xx



No comments:

Post a Comment