Contact

Saturday 15 November 2014

Birthday outfit?

Helloo!

As its nearly my birthday I thought I better start looking around for some outfits from my birthday weekend. As i'm a December baby and i'm always cold its hard to find a nice, warm, outfit that I could wear out. However I found a jumpsuit that I think ticks all the boxes which i've fallen in love with! 

But I couldn't stop myself getting something a bit more revealing and more me. I think whenever its your birthday you have to go all out and wear everything sparkly and glittery to stand out and feel special! So this dress is perfect! and its only £10 like ermm how could you not resist that?!?! 
And as its my 18th and the first time i'm aloud out I thought I should just go all out and dress like its the summer. I like this dress because its just so easy to pair with absolutely anything and everything so it will be lasting me quite a long while.


So I hoped you like reading what i'm planning on wearing out from my birthday and when its here I might do a few outfit posts with what I actually wear in them. What you wear on your 18th? What are you planning to wear on your 18th? 

Much love
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment