Contact

Tuesday 8 July 2014

OOTD- edge of the world


Helloo

Reyy! I've stuck to my words and have managed to do my last college OOTD post. As im a fashion student I like to experiment with my wardrobe and my look which is why this post looks totally different to my last OOTD post. I'd like to thank Emma again for my photos and I think you should check her blog! http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/ 

So this is my take on an edgier look.
p.s I was having a bad hair day and it was only going fluffy





We obviously had to put in a cheeky old school pose.




                                                       Bandanna- Car boot
                                                          Top- Forever 21
                                                            Watch- Avon
                                                       Jeans- River Island
                                                          Boots- Topshop

So that's another post complete I'd love to hear or see your take on an edgy look! I'm off to a wedding on Saturday so my next post might be on what I wore there, if you'd like to see it.

Goodbye for now and I'll see you next week!

Much Love
Chloe x



















No comments:

Post a Comment