Contact

Tuesday 17 June 2014

OOTD- College edition

Helloo

Sorry about not uploading a post last week I've just been a bit busy with college work however, last week me and my college friend Emma went out in our photography lesson to take some pictures for our work and I thought that it would be a great excuse for another blog post! 

We took 100+ pictures and I've narrowed it down to just these few for you





So yeah im trying to be a bird.. 





Model material!



So our photography project at the moment is "Street photography" and this was the only picture where I actually had other people in it.



Dress- New Look 
Shoes- Christophers
Watch- Avon

Thanks for reading my post! I promise there will be one next week. Maybe a review on the Cocoa brow fake tan?
Much Love
Chloe x




2 comments:

  1. oooh I love peter pan collars, I have a dress pretty similar to that although mine doesn't look so lovely - the black dye from the dress has transferred a bit to the white collar. Not a good look XD

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so do I at the moment Eleanor im obsessed, I think i need more though ;). Aw yeah I love how floaty this one is because in the summer when its hot you dont want your clothes to stick to you so this is a fab buy! Cant you try and get some vanish on it? with a hand wash? Just some ideas.

    Thats alright Lisa, thank you for taking your time to read it and even more for following me, it does mean a lot! But I cant take all the credit for the photos though it was Emma from http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/ who took the photos for me! I have checked out your blog and I did get quite a few inspirations from it so I'll be happy to read more posts from you.

    Much Love
    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete