Contact

Tuesday 13 May 2014

OOTD

Helloo!

Look whats here! Another post! 3 weeks in a row! Im getting quite good at this! As you may or may not know this is my first OOTD post on my blog. I had quite a lot of fun doing this post so you'll be sure to see more in the near future. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I had fun making it. 

I don't think I've said on here but some of you may already know that I am a first year fashion student so clothes mean everything! However, im still stuck on what kind of fashion I want to follow because I can have really girly days, boyish days, days where I try and follow whats in fashion and other days where I try and wear as much different things as possible! So these OOTD's are going to vary I will warn you now. 

Today I opted for the quite boyish/ on trend kind of style.. 



                                                Gingham shirt- Next
                                                Grey tee- Primark
                                                Jeans- River Island
                                                Shoes- Shoe Zone

As you can tell I love red!! So how can I not add it into my outfit choice. This gingham shirt is so light weight that its just a nice little something to throw on if you've got no pattern in the rest of your outfit. This is probably one of my favorite outfits to wear at the moment with this lovely English weather because this shoes keep my tootsies dry, jeans keep me warm and the light two tops make it easy to wear a coat with it too! 

If you liked this post and you want me to do more OOTD's comment and I'll make sure I do another one just for you! 

Much love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment