Contact

Tuesday 11 February 2014

LFA event

If your reading this then be prepared. This isn't going to be your normal kind of blog post because this is my first so bear with me! 

I've had my blog now for quite a while but have been quite scared about doing my first post and I didn't really know what to do it however, on Saturday 8th me and some of my college pals (the reason for the creation of my blog) went all the way to London by train and tube to a blogger event. This event was held by the In Love With Fashion clothing brand who are all really welcoming and inspiring people.Once there I felt like I HAD to start my blog and interact with other girls out there like me. 

First of all i'll show you what I wore..

As I was going to London and this was my first trip out with my college pals I thought i'd have to dress up nicely or they might never want to go out with me again (were fashion students see my problem). Anyway I wore probably my favorite dress because its just so comfy and has a cool tiger face print on it and it looks great paired with tights which was good because it wasn't the nicest day to go out in a dress. Then as I was going to the big L I thought i'd treat myself to a new pair of shoes to wear whilst I was up there. I needed a new pair anyway but that was my excuse. 
 Dress: H & M
 Shoes: Primark
 Tights: Probably my mums 
 I didn't take pictures when I was there because it felt a bit inappropriate to whack out a big tablet so I left the photo taking to the girls. I think this was the only photo taken of me when I was there and this photo is all thanks to Emma.

After eating cute little krispy kremes (which you can find pictures of in Charlies LFA posts) we had a talk with the girls from LFA and it was really inspiring and interesting! They also told us that there will be more events in the near future which I can't wait to go to and I recommend you go to too! Anyway after all of that we had a look through their ss14 collection (which you can find pictures of in Courtneys LFA post) and through the shops sample sale which if you follow me on instagram you'll be able to see the lovely pink pastel dress that I managed to take away with me.
We also got this goodie bag full of all these cool things that I can't wait to use like my bracelet from http://daisymaejewellery.com/. 


Anyway I really don't know how to end one of theses things so i'm just going to say thanks for taking an interest in my trip to London and check out all of my college pals blogs!
Oh yeah and check out the In Love With Fashion website!
Much love
Chloe x 

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest! Well done for finally making a blogpost, and thanks for the tags ;) Feeling like a proud mumma right now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is way too cute eheh ^_^ me and courtney are saying how we feel like proud mammas nurturing our little girl into the world of blogging! ;) Cant wait to see your next post gurrllll ;) Emma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cheers guys! It felt so good when I was writing it though I was like omgg its happening!! and thats alright Char my dear anything for you ;) and Woahh Emma calm down dear! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete